Monday, September 12, 2011

Been away...been busy

Haven't posted in a while.  Been working on a couple of refurbs and have been about eyeball deep working around the house and in the kitchen.  Have been thoroughly enjoying my daily pipe though...put one of the refurbs into the rotation the other day...what a great smoker.  I'm not at 100% on the job...the finish needs some more work and the stem has a couple of problem spots, but it's a near straight grained beauty and for $11 I couldn't pass it up.  I've got pictures taken and organized, I just need to post them here...that's a task for another day.  I've also got the supplies now to do a repair - banding a cracked shank.  Will be working on that for the next day or so and will post pictures of that as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment